- Use data-set within html to create nice tidy objects you don't have to cache before using.
- Pipe is alt gr, shift and backslash on linux and shift shift backslash on windows. ||||||||||||||||||
- Use console.table to see a good version of a data set
- More hella useful console / dev tool tricks including console.assert for testing if stuff is true: https://courses.wesbos.com/account/access/5e56250437344d3a94fdeb5e/view/194129876
- console.dir shows all kinds of related stuff to the element you're logging
Add to useful block